Mising Autonomous Council, Dhemaji recently published a job news for the post of for Master Trainer, Assistant Trainer, and Co-ordinator for its Skill Development Training for Weavers under Handloom & Textile Dept. for the year 2018-19 with the following eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Mising Autonomous Council Dhemaji Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 23.09.2019.
Mising Autonomous Council, Dhemaji Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Master Trainer
- The applicants will be selected based on the following criteria
- The applicant must have prior knowledge and experience in working in the Mising Handloom sector.
- Applicants with prior experience as trainers will be preferred.
- The Applicant must have good knowledge of market-responsive designs and products.
- The applicant must possess a professional approach to the project.
- The applicant’s maximum age limit is 55 years.
2. Name of the post: Assistant Trainer
- The applicant must have 5 years of experience as Master Weaver.
- He/she has to know Jacquard Machine uses and maintenance.
Terms & Conditions:
- The skill development training will be conducted altogether 5 batches. Hence, the selected Master Trainer and Assistant Trainer will be placed in the Training Location.
- The training will be residential and hence, the Master Trainer and Assistant Trainer will have to stay at the Training Centre.
- The Training period will be 2 months period and continuous 60 working days.
- The honorarium will be negotiable.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply Mising Autonomous Council, Dhemaji Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit your application in plain paper with requisite biodata addressing to the Principal Secretary, Mising Autonomous Council, Gogamukh, Dhemaji. The last date of receipt of application is on 23rd September 2019.
Application form send to:
The Principal Secretary, Mising Autonomous Council, Gogamukh, Dhemaji.
- Last date for application submission – 23.09.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.