Morigaon College invited application as per DHE format which can be obtained from DHE website with full bio-data and relevant attested testimonials from candidates for filling up the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor in the UGC 7th Pay Scale. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Morigaon College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Morigaon College Recruitment 2019 details:
- Assistant Professor, Hindi — 1 (one) post, Reserved for OBC/ MOBC.
- Assistant Professor, Assamese — 1 (one) post, Reserved for ST (P)
Education Qualification: Candidates must have the UGC norms with NET/SLET/SET Degree as a mandatory qualification for appointment Of Assistant Professor. However, the candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedure for award Of Ph.D. Degree) regulation 2009 (not from off-campus) shall be exempted from the requirement Of the minimum eligibility condition Of NET/SLET/SET for requirement Of Assistant Professor Of the college.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 1st January 2019 and relaxable up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST/ PWD and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
- Candidates those in service should apply through proper channel.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Morigaon College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates must have to submit application accompany by a non-refundable Demand Draft Of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) drawn in favor of Principal, Morigaon College payable at United Bank Of India, Morigaon Branch must reach the Principal, Morigaon College within 15 days from the date Of publication [05/09/2019] of advertisement.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 05.09.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.
- Download application form – click here.