National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in short NABARD recently published a job news for Specialist Officers in Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ as Managers in NABARD in various position. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Last Date: 26.05.2019.
Table of Content
NABARD Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Manager Grade-B (Rural Development Baninkg Service – RDBS)
Number of posts: 08
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 21 year and not more then 35 years.
Pay Salary: Rs. 35150 to 62400 per months.
2. Name of post: Assistant Manager (Officer) in Grade ‘A’
Number of posts: 79 posts in Rural Development Banking Service in various disciplines
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 21 year and not more then 30 years.
Pay Salary: Rs. 28150 to 55600 per months.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates) including intimation charges etc. to be paid online.
Apply method: Online.
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to apply online though NABARD website www.nabard.org for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application from 10.05.2019 to 26.05.2019.
• Online application submission start from – 10.05.2019
• Last date for online application submission – 26.05.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Online apply link – click here