Application is invited from the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) published Recruitment news for the post of 162 Officer Grade A & B Vacancy in the cadre of Assistant Manager and Manager. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the NABARD website.
Last Date: 07/08/2021.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service)
No of posts: 148
2. Name of Post: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service)
No of posts: 5
3. Name of Post: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service)
No of posts: 2
4. Name of Post: Manager in Grade ‘B’ (Rural Development Banking Service)
No of posts: 7
Eligibility Criteria of NABARD Recruitment
Eligibility criteria including educational qualification, age limit, and selection procedure will be updated once NABARD releases the detailed advertisement. As of now, only a short notification has been released through the newspaper.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply online for these Officer Grade A & B Vacancy through online mode by visiting NABARD Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for NABARD recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to the Important weblinks section.
- Click on the “Online apply link”.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Select your desired post and fill in all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Apply start from – 17/07/2021
Last Date to Apply Online – 07/08/2021
Important web links:
|Short Notice||Click here|
|Download Advertisement||Coming soon|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|