Namrup College Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor in 4 positions in the UGC Pay Scale of Rs.57700-182400 with other allowances as per rule and as admissible from time to time. Candidates may apply in Applications in the prescribed format (available in DHE website) are hereby invited from eligible candidates along with complete Bio-data (including contact number and e-mail) and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards (including Permanent Residential Certificate) for the following job vacancies.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Namrup College Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 4
1) Political Science – 01 [SC]
2) Mathematics – 01 [UR]
3) Botany – 01 [ST(H)]
4) Zoology – 01 [UR]
The candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR/ or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET commission.
- The candidates must know the local language.
- The candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 (thirty-eight) years of age as an 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Selection Process: The selection will be made as per the latest guidelines issued by the Higher Education Department, Govt. of Assam.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with an NOC from the appointing authority/ employer.
- Eligibility like MPhil/PhD./ Seminar Papers, publications can be acquired and submitted on or before the interview.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
Get daily job alerts:
- Join our Facebook group – Click here
- Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
- Like us on Facebook – Click here
How to apply Namrup College Recruitment 2019:
Applications with relevant documents along with a demand draft of Rs.2000/- (non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal i/c, Namrup College, Namrup payable at United Bank of India, Namrup branch, Namrup (IFSC-UTBI0NRP-382) must reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication [27-11-2019] of the advertisement.
Address: Atul Gogoi, Principal i/c, Namrup College, P.O.Parbatpur, PIN-786623, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Contact No.: 0374-2503226 / 0374-2503340.