North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong Recruitment 2020 for the post of Senior Resident Doctor (Three years tenure) in various 44 positions. Application is invited from NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment for the following posts on a regular basis.
Last Date: 30/07/2020.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Senior Resident Doctor
No of posts: 44
* Anaesthesiology: 8 Posts (UR-2, OBC-5, SC-1)
* Anatomy: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
* Biochemistry: 1 Post (OBC-1)
* CTVS: 3 Posts (OBC-2, SC-1)
* Community Medicine: 1 Post (UR-1)
* Dermatology & STD: 1 Posts (OBC-1)
* ENT: 1 Post (SC-1)
* General Medicine: 4 Posts (UR-1, OBC-3)
* General Surgery: 3 Posts (OBC-3)
* Neurology: 2 Posts (OBC-2)
* Nerurosurgery: 3 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
* Ophthalmology: 1 Post (OBC-1)
* Orthopaedics: 1 Post (OBC-1)
* Pediatrics: 2 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1)
* Pathology: 2 Posts (EWS-1, OBC-1)
* Pharacology: 1 Post (UR-1)
* Radiodignosis: 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
* Surgical Oncology: 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1)
* Urology: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
Age: 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule : I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part : II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
Get daily job news:
How to apply NEIGRIHMS Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected] The last date for submission of the application is 30.07.2020 (Thursday) till 05:30 PM.
Scanned copy of the documents to be attached along with the application:
* Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
* Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
* MBBS passed Certificate
* MBBS Marksheets
* MBBS Attempt certificate
* MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
* MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
* Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
* NOC from the present employer (if employed)
* Experience Certificate (if applicable)
* Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
* Character Certificate
* Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
Important web links:
Download official advertisement – click here.