National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) published recruitment news for the post of 12 Young Professional (YP) and Consultant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through https://nhdc.org.in/.
Last Date: 20/04/2021.
Table of Content
NHDC Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Young Professional (YP)
No of posts: 8
2. Name of Post: Consultant
No of posts: 2
3. Name of Post: Senior Consultant
No of posts: 2
# Young Professional (YP): Rs. 50,000/– per month
# Consultant: Rs. 80,000/– per month
# Senior Consultant: Rs. 1, 25,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria of NHDC Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Designing or MBA (Preferred Specialization- Marketing, Retail, Apparel, Textile Management, International Business, Branding & Communication, Business Development, Supply Chain Management, etc.) or possessing any relevant Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
Desirable: Persons with a Master’s Degree, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers, and proven track record, experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
Upper Age Limit:
# Young Professional (YP): 35 years
# Consultant: 50 years
# Senior Consultant: 58 years
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for NHDC Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply online through the NHDC’s website https://nhdc.org.in/. The last date for submission of the application online is 20.04.2021 upto 23.00 HRS.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – 110 Computer Assistant, Steno, LDA, And Copyist Vacancy
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 2 Project Engineer Vacancy
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 – Download Tier I Exam Call Letter
- Egis-India Assam Recruitment 2021: 26 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 – Specialist Vacancy
- NESFAS Recruitment 2021: Content Developer and Writer Post