National Health Mission, Assam published official admission notification for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH) to be started from January 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the National Health Mission, Assam website – https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will get a certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted in the Sub Centers – Health & Wellness Centres as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Assam.
Table of Content
- NHM Assam CHO 2021 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam CCH Course 2021
- Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
- NHM CCH Counselling Schedule
- List of CCH Programme Study Centres
- Get daily job news:
- NHM Assam CCH Course Online Application
- Important Dates:
- Important web links:
NHM Assam CHO 2021 Details:
Name of course: Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course January 2021
No of seats: 660
Duration of course: 6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)
Certificate awarded by: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam CCH Course 2021
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Certificate Course are as follows:
Educational Qualification: B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors” Council.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
* The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM State Health Society.
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
* The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma.
* The selected candidate has to sign surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre.
NHM CCH Counselling Schedule
Counselling Schedule for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course will be declared in due time. The counseling will be done through Zoom teleconferencing as per the official schedule.
Stipend/ Remuneration During the Course
For In-service Candidates:
* Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
For Other Candidates:
* Stipend Rs 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
List of CCH Programme Study Centres
1. SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari: 60 seats
2. 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara: 60 seats
3. Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon: 60 seats
4. Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang: 60 seats
5. SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar: 60 seats
6 Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj: 60 seats
7. LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia: 60 seats
8. Sivasagar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar: 60 seats
9. SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat: 60 seats
10. North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur: 60 seats
11. BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon: 60 seats
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
NHM Assam CCH Course Online Application
Interested candidates have to apply online through the National Health Mission, Assam website – https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Submit your application before 27th December 2020.
Last date of submission of application is 27th December 2020.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – Click Here
Online apply link – Click Here