NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
Invited application from National Health Mission in short NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 for the contractual basis Surveillance Worker in various 400 position candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement.
Last Date: 16.02.2019.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
Number of posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
a) 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
b) Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
c) Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates. In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Remuneration Salary: Rs 15000/month
1. HSSLC or equivalent pass.
2. Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
3. Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
4. 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
5. The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in . Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
• Last date for online application submission – 16.02.2019.