National Health Mission, Assam on behalf of Home (B) Department, Govt. of Assam published Recruitment news for the post of Medical & Health Officer in various 18 positions on a contractual basis in the Jails of Assam. The engagement will be under the Home(B) Department, Govt. of Assam and not under National Health Mission, Assam.
Last Date: 18/02/2021
NHM Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Medical & Health Officer
No of posts: 18
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree From A Recognized Medical College And Registered With Assam Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
Salary: Rs. 50,000/- per month
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 65 years as Oo 1st January 2021.
Job Responsibility: The Jail Doctor shall be responsible as follows:
* Will be in charge of the Jail Hospital and shall carry out Medical & Health Check-up of convicts and UTPs on admission in Jail, apart from regular periodic Medical Check-up of all Jail inmates.
* Will also respond to medical emergencies arising from a serious illness at any time of the day or night.
* Will liaise with the Joint Director of Health Services of his/her district for the supply of medicines & life-saving drugs for the Jail Hospital.
* Will also be in charge of the Jail Hospital Laboratory & Equipment and issue indents for the supply of Reagents and other items required in the Laboratory and X-Ray room.
* Will be assisted by a Pharmacist & a Nurse, where available.
* Any other responsibility as and when allotted by the authority.
Get daily job news:
How to apply NHM Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates have to apply online through the National Health Mission, Assam website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. Submit your online application before 18th February 2021.
Last date for apply: 18/02/2021
Tentative Date Of Interview: 23/02/2021
Important web links:
Download advertisement: click here
Online apply link: Click here.