National Health Systems Resource Centre in short NHSRC Guwahati recently published job news for the post of Consultant, Public Health Planning & Evidence for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam. Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2019.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
Last Date: 16.10.2019.
NHSRC, Guwahati Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Consultant, Public Health Planning & Evidence
Number of posts: 1 (one)
Education Qualification and Experience:
– A Medical graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management/ Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine or Masters in Public health or Community health or
B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) or BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management/ Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine / Masters in Public health or Community health
– At least 3 years post qualification (Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management/ Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine/Masters in Public health/Community health) experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery.
– Published work in the area of health systems or public health is preferable.
– Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
– Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable.
– Good oral presentation and writing skills.
– Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
Pay: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- per month
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 45 years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Private job
Apply method: Online
How to apply NHSRC, Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to [email protected] only by 16th October 2019. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
- Last date for application submission – 16.10.2019