National Institute of Technology Silchar in short NIT Silchar recently published a job news for the post of Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor in various 75 position for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for the following positions. Candidates can apply applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work for the following job vacancies in NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 20.09.2019.
Table of Content
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Assistant Professor (Grade – II) in Academic Pay Level-11
2. Assistant Professor (Grade – I) in Academic Pay Level-12
3. Associate Professor in Academic Pay Level-13A2
4. Professor in Academic Pay Level-14A
Total number of posts: 75
- Civil Engineering: 05 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 15 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 14 posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 11 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering : 06 posts
- Physics: 04 posts
- Chemistry: 04 posts
- Mathematics: 07 posts
- Management Studies : 02 posts
Application Fee: General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Online/Offline
How to apply NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019:
The soft copy of the application should include the following:
i. the application form in pdf format
ii. the data sheet in MS Excel in xls / xlsx format
iii. the pdf version of the data sheet mentioned in 3. (ii) above
iv. soft copy of the transaction slip for the fees deposited
v. Xerox copy of speed post receipt
The soft copy of the application must be sent to the following email id: [email protected] within 20th September, 2019 by 5 pm only. The subject line of email should be “name of the department-post”. No application will be considered after that time.
The hard copy of the application should include the following
i. the duly filled in application form
ii. all relevant documents (self-attested)
iii. the hard copy of the data sheet
iv. copy of transaction slip for the fees deposited
The hard copy of the application should be sent to “Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam” within due date by Speed Post only. The department and post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Visit official website – click here.