Table of Content
NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Centre for Child Rights, National Law University and Judicial Academy in short NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019 for the Research Associate in various two position. Interested candidates may send their application form by Email for the following job vacancies in NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 04.01.2019
NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Research Associate
Number of posts: 2 (Two)
Master’s Degree in Law/ Social Work/ Psychology or any other Social Science.
1. Three years of working experience in a Child/ Human Rights Organization, with direct experience of working with communities and stakeholders is a must.
2. Knowledge on Child Protection systems and services, with a focus on JJ Act, POCSO Act, PCM Act, CPCR Act, CLPRA Act, ITPA, PLA, IPC, CrPC and Alternative Care is a must.
3. Proven experience and knowledge of working on at least 2 of the following thematic areas of child rights:
a. Child Education, with a focus on RTE Act, and schemes such as SSA, RMSA, KGBV, etc.;
b. Adolescent Development and Participation (ADAP), with a focus on gender and sexuality;
c. Child Health and Nutrition, with a focus on experience in working within the ICDS programme;
d. Children affected by conflict and natural disasters, with a focus on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE);
e. Mental health with a focus on psycho- social support to children vulnerable and victims of violence and exploitation.
4. Knowledge for various National and International frameworks and schemes related to child rights.
5. Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
6. Having people’s skills, with natural ability and willingness to engage with a variety of stakeholders at various levels;
7. The candidate should be willing to take up regular travel to various districts of Assam and if required, North East and rest of India.
8. The candidate should have good communication skills to be able to build strong and sustainable institutional relationship between NLUJA Assam and concerned agencies and stakeholders;
9. Working knowledge of Internet, MS Office/Excel and other desktop/ mobile based technologies.
10. Should have proven experience of facilitating training, report writing, documenting and presenting PPTs, organising conferences/ seminars, events, arranging logistics and travel, facilitating visits, etc.
11. Have proven skills of secondary data analysis and data management on social sector programming, with a focus on child rights.
Negotiable (50,000/- per month onwards) (Consolidated) + TA/ DA / Other allowances, as admissible under University Rule
Application fee: Not mentioned.
Apply methods: Sending E-mail.
How to apply NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to send their application form by Email for the following job vacancies in NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019. All Applications and EoI (2 Pages Max) will be received online (soft copy).
a. Applications and EoI should be mailed [email protected] ([email protected]) by 4th January, 2019 by 23:30 IST. Any application received after 23:30 IST will not be not be entertained.
b. Application Form and EoI should be converted to PDF Format before mailing.
• Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 04.01.2019
Important web links NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2019:
● Download official advertisement – click here
● Download application form – click here
● Visit official website – click here