North East Network Recruitment 2019
Invited application from North East Network Recruitment 2019 for the Project Director in One position. North East Network (NEN) is a women’s rights organisation linking with women irrespective of their diversity and regardless of ethnicity, sexual/gender identity disability, culture and space. Candidates can send their CV to [email protected] for the following job vacancies in North East Network (NEN).
Last Date: 25.02.2019.
North East Network Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Project Director
Number of posts: 1
Pay Salary: Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
Age limitations: No limit every one can apply.
• Post Graduate Degree in MBA/Professional degree/diploma in Rural Livelihoods/Designs from a recognized institute.
• Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in managing livelihood activities (preferably in weaving), handling projects relating to social sector, exposure in grants related projects esp. on livelihood.
• Experience of working with grassroots livelihood organizations in the north east region will be preferable.
• Knowledge of FCRA and other compliance procedures are desirable.
• Must have experience of using Internet based applications, using and working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and other related applications.
• Ability and willingness to travel and live in challenging conditions.
• Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
Job Role: Some of the key responsibilities of the Project Director will include:
• Sales and marketing of weaves that are produced by the weavers of North East Network
• Documenting of local designs for potential production by the weavers
• Identification of competent weavers in the three states with the assistance of state coordinators
• Identifying resource persons for training NEN teams and producer groups
• Overseeing the efficient processes of sales, records and inventories of raw material and finished products
• Maintain smooth coordination between the offices, staff, weavers in the project locations.
• Compliance with statutory legal requirements to the government and sponsors
• Regular reporting of the project in the three states with the assistance of State Coordinators
• Identifying vendors for future sales and partnerships
• Ensuring smooth maintenance of records both electronically and manually through the project cycle
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply methods: Send Email.
How to apply North East Network Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidate may send their CV by email to [email protected] for the following job vacancies on before 25.02.2019.