Applications are invited from North Lakhimpur College, Lakhimpur has published an employment advertisement notification regarding the recruitment of Head of Department, Assistant Professor, and Multi Tasking Staff Posts in various 9 vacancies for 4 Years Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) (B. A. & B. Sc.) in North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) as per NCTE regulation. Interested candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies.
Last Date: 25/12/2022
Table of Content
North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2023 Details:
1. Name of Post: Head of Department
No of Posts: 01
Professor in Education or Associate Professor in Education (As Head of the Department):
- Post Graduate degree in Sciences or Mathematics or Social Sciences or Commerce or Languages.
- M.Ed. iii. Ph.D. in Education.
- Ten Years of teaching experience in a teaching education institution as Professor and Eight years for an Associate Professor.
- Any other relevant qualification prescribed by the University Grants Commission for these categories of posts.
Desirable: Diploma or Degree in Educational Administration or Leadership
2. Name of Post: Assistant Professor in Liberal Discipline and Pedagogy or Educational Studies
No of Posts: 06
- Political Science-01(One)
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subjects with minimum 55 % marks.
- B.Ed. Degree with minimum 55 % marks.
- NET or SLET or Doctor of Philosophy in the concerned subjects as prescribed by the UGC/NCTE.
- M.Ed. or M.Ed. with specialization in Elementary Education.
- Ph. D. in Education.
3. Name of Post: Assistant Professor in Art Education
No of Posts: 01 [Part Time]
Required Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Performing or Visual Arts with minimum 55 % marks.
4. Name of Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of Posts: 01
- Graduate in any Discipline with One-year Diploma in Computer Application.
Desirable: Experience in ITEP Field/Teacher Training Program.
How to Apply for North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2023
As per the official advertisement details, Eligible candidates who are interested to submit an application through the mode of offline with all supporting documents and bio-data, 2(Two) copies of recent passport-size photographs should be reached to the Principal, North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous), Khelmati Lakhimpur, Assam, 787031 on or before 25.12.2022 by post or through email: [email protected] along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, North Lakhimpur College payable at SBI, North Lakhimpur Branch (SBIN0000145).
Important Link North Lakhimpur College Recruitment:
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Download application||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|