Northeast Frontier Railway published recruitment news for the post of Honorary Visiting Specialist (HVS) vacancy for the following disciplines- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, and Orthopedics. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 26/04/2021.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Honorary Visiting Specialist
No of posts: N/A
Disciplines: Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology and Orthopedics
a) Super Specialist: Minimum qualification will be post-doctoral qualification, DM/MCH or equivalent
b) Specialist: Post-graduate degree from a recognized university. Minimum 3 years experience in the professional work related to concerned specialty in case of post graduate degree
Age: During first-time engagement, the preferred age is between 30 years to 64 years. The upper age limit of continued engagement is 65 years.
Get daily job news:
How to apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021:
The application in plain paper along with address, contact number, passport size photograph, and attested copies of documents ( MBBS certificate, post-degree certificate, post-doctoral degree certificate (where applicable ) , registration certificate, additional qualification & experience, PAN card, email id, birth certificate and phone number ) may be submitted to the Medical Director, Central Hospital, NF Railway Maligaon, Guwahati-781011.
Last date of receipt of the application is 13:00 hrs of 26/04/2021.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
- NESFAS Recruitment 2021: Content Developer and Writer Post
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 – 40 Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Vacancy
- IRCON Assam Recruitment 2021: Manager vacancy
- Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM) Recruitment 2021 – 11 Manager, Accountant & Other Vacancy
- EngineersNortheast Recruitment 2021 – Marketing Executive Vacancy In Jorhat
- POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 – 40 Executive Trainee Vacancy [Electrical / Electronics/ Civil]