Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released admit cards for the post of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and Entry-level Officer posts Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held on 21st, 22nd & 23rd September 2021. The respective post-wise exam date, time & venue will be available in Admit Card which will be notified in due course.
|CBT Admit Card||Click Here|
|CBT Syllabus||Click Here|
|CBT Exam Notice||Click Here|
NRL GET and Officer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Application is invited from Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) recruitment for the post of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and Entry-level Officer on a regular basis. Interested candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 13/08/2021.
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil
No of posts: 6 [SC: 2, OBC: 1, UR: 3]
2.Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
No of posts: 20 [SC: 4, ST: 2, OBC: 6, UR: 6, EWS: 2]
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation
No of posts: 11 [SC: 2, ST: 1, OBC: 3, UR: 4, EWS: 1]
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
No of posts: 8 [SC: 2, ST: 1, OBC: 1, EWS: 1, UR: 3]
5. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical
No of posts: 10 [SC: 2, ST: 1, OBC: 3, UR: 3, EWS: 1]
6. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science
No of posts: 5 [SC: 2, OBC: 1, UR: 2]
7. Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy
No of posts: 1 [UR: 1]
8. Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee)
No of posts: 3 [OBC: 1, UR: 1, PWD: 1]
9. Assistant Accounts Officer
No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, PWD: 1]
Eligibility Criteria of NRL GET and Officer Recruitment
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.07.2021
Educational Qualification: 1st class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering ( 4 year full time) from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee):
Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.07.2021
Educational Qualification: 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.07.2021
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks and CA (Intermediate) pass.
Experience: 3 years post qualifying degree.
Age Relaxation: Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NCL) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates against reserved posts.
Selection Process of NRL GET Recruitment
The Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) GET recruitment process consists of following stages –
a) The selection process shall consist of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview or/and Group Task of the shortlisted candidates.
b) All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test without verifying their eligibility.
c) Computer Based Test will be of objective type questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 4 sections:
# Section A: Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree required for the applied position.
# Section B: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
# Section C: English language
# Section D: Reasoning & Numerical Ability
80% of questions will be from Section A.
d) Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit will be called for Group Task or/and Personal Interview.
e) Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in both the stages i.e. Computer Based Test and Group Task (GT) & Personal Interview (PI) to be considered for the further selection process. Minimum qualifying marks in each stage i.e CBT and (PI+GT) is 50%
f) The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable qualifying candidates in order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for NRL Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official NRL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NRL GET recruitment.
# Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
# Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
# In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
# Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
# At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Documents to be Submitted with NRL Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents alongwith the online application:
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate (size 50-80kb in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- Age proof / Date of birth document (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/EWS] as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority should be issued within one year from the date of application. (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- PwBD (Disability = 40% and above) certificate, if applicable (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Supporting proof for candidate domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Marksheet and pass certificate of graduation (BE/B.Tech in case of GET, graduation degree in case of Assistant Officers) and Qualifying examination (ie. CA(Inter), M.Com) (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Apply start from – 24.07.2021, 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to apply – 13.08.2021, 23:59 hrs
Important web links:
|Download advertisement||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click Here|