Table of Content
NTRO Recruitment 2019
Invited application from National Technical Research Organisation in short NTRO Recruitment 2019 for the Technical Assistants in Electronics and Computer Science disciplines. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 04.04.2019.
NTRO Recruitment 2019
Name of posts: Technical Assistant
Number of posts: 127 posts (UR-48, OBC-37, SC-12, ST-06, EWS-22) General Central Civil Service, Group‐‘B’ (Non‐Gazetted, Non‐Ministerial) in
• Electronics – 52 posts
• Computer Science – 75 posts
Pay Salary: Level-6 (Rs. 35400 -112400) of the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band -2 Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 30 years.
• For Electronics: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognised University; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recoginsed Institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having working knowledge of computer.
• For Computer Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Bachelors Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/ Computer Sclence/ Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology/ lnformation Technology from a recoginsed institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having Working Knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: The tentative date of Tier-l Computer Based Examination consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions is April 28, 2019 (Sunday) arid for Tier-il Assessment, if required, tentative date is 18-19 May, 2019 (Saturday, Sunday). The assessment of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Tier-l and further in Tier-ll, if required.
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies by visiting National Technical Research Organisation website at – https://ntrorectt.in/ submit your online application from 15/03/2019 to 04/04/2019 only.
• Online application submission start from – 15.03.2019
• Last date for online application submission – 04.04.2019
Important web links NTRO Recruitment 2019:
• Download official advertisement – click here.
• Apply online link – click here.