Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti in short NVS recently published a job news for the post of Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Jawahar Navodaya Vidylayas / HQ / Regional Offices in various 2370 position. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in NVS Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 09.08.2019.
NVS Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)
Number of posts:2
(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
(ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
Age: 45 years.
2. Name of post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B)
Number of posts: 430
Education Qualification: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subjects.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
3. Name of post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B)
Number of posts: 1154
(A) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
(B) Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
(C) B.Ed. Degree
(D) Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional Language as the case may be.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
4. Name of post: Miscellaneous Category of Teacher (Group-B)
Number of posts: 564
a) Music: Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
b) Art: Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)
c) PET: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised institution. OR
D.P.Ed. from a recognised University/ Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is atleast a University’s Degree.
1. University’s degree in Library Science from a recognised institution
Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution.
2. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
5. Name of post: Female Staff Nurse (Group B)
Number of posts: 55
a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
b) Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution.
B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
2. Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
3. Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
Age: Upto 35 years
6. Name of post: Legal Assistant (Group C)
Number of posts: 1
Education Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Age: Between 18 to 32 years
7. Name of post: Catering Assistant (Group C)
No of posts: 26
1. Secondary School (X class pass) and
2. Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. OR Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Age: Upto 35 years
8. Name of post: Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
Number of posts: 135
Education Qualification: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Age: Between 18 and 27 years
Age Relaxation for all posts:
(a) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
(b) Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
(c ) Women (All Category) except for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: 10 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
a) Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-
b) PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-
c) Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-
Apply method: Online
Job type: Government job
How to apply NVS Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to visit Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website at “www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrecruitment2019.org” to online application submission for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application on before 9th August 2019.
• Registration Open: 10th July, 2019
• Registration Closes: 9th August, 2019
• Fee deposit opens: 10th July, 2019
• Fee Closes: 12th August, 2019
• Date of Written Examination / CBT: 5th – 10th September, 2019 (tentative)