Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 for the post of Apprentice in various 200 positions for Apprenticeship training in batches in different Trades / Disciplines.
Last Date: 09/10/2020.
Table of Content
OIL Apprentice Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 200 [approximately]
– Mechanic Diesel
– Cable Jointer
– Laboratory Assistant (CP)
– Attendant Operator (CP)
– Medical laboratory
– Technician (Pathology)
– Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
– Draughtsman (Civil).
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility, stipend, and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992, and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be strict as per rules on the subject and prerogative of OIL management.
The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
Get daily job news:
Join our Telegram group – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply OIL Apprentice Recruitment:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
1. The aspiring candidates may log in to their respective profile with own email id and password.
2. To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page.
3. Select “Designated” from drop-down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/ course from the drop-down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
The Apprenticeship Training is being offered under NAPS of Govt. of India.
1. All communication will be done through candidates’ registered Email ID only.
2. Only those Candidates will be considered for the selection process who will apply with reference to our above advertisement only.
3. Candidates must upload their Certificate/ Mark Sheet of Matriculate exam as well as respective trades.
4. Candidates not uploading all the above-required information before the closing date will be summarily rejected and will not be considered in the selection process.
Last date for online apply is 09-10-2020 (up to 3.30 PM).
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.
Online apply link – click here.