Oil India Limited published recruitment news for the post of approximately 400 nos. of Apprentice vacancy in different Trades/ Disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 18/01/2021.
Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 400 (approximately)
* Instrument Mechanic
* Secretarial Assistant
* Stenography (E)
* Mech. R&AIC
* Mech. Electronics
* Cable Jointer
* Attendant Operator (CP)
* Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
* Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
* Draughtsman (Civil)
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment
* The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
* Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
* The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
* To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page, Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from drop down menu under the “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
* Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
* Last date for online apply is 18.01.2021 (up to 3.30 PM) .
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.