Oil India Limited in short OIL recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk Cum Computer Operator) in various 11 position in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal as per details given below. Candidate can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 08.07.2019.
Table of Content
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
Number of posts: 11 [UR:6, OBC-NCL:2, SC:2, EWS:1]
a) Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
b) Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc..
Age limitations (as on 08/07/2019):
• General /EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
• SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
• OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
• PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Selection Process: Selection process shall consist of Stage-1 : Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to send application form should be neatly filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification/advertisement only. Applications should be sent to the address mentioned below by speed post only.
Application form send to address:
Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.
• Last date for application submission (Crucial Date/Cut off) – 08.07.2019 (Till to close of working hours ).
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Visit official website – http://oil-india.com