Oil India Limited in short OIL recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk Cum Computer Operator) in various 11 position at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal as per details given below. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 08.07.2019.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
Number of posts: 11 [UR:6, OBC-NCL:2, SC:2, EWS:1]
a) Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
b) Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc..
Age limitations (as on 08/07/2019):
• For General /EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
• For SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
• For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
• For PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Selection Process: Selection process shall consist of Stage-1 : Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Offline.
Job type: Private job
How to apply Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
The application form should be neatly filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification/advertisement only. Applications should be sent to the address mentioned below by speed post only. submit your offline application on before 8th July 2019.
Application form send to address:
Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.
• Last date for application submission – 08.07.2019 till to close of working hours.
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement and application form – click here
• Visit official website – http://oil-india.com