Oil India Limited recently published a job news for the post of Contractual Teacher in one position engage following personnel (domicile of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. Candidates can appear in the Walk in Interview for the following job vacancies in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
Walk-in Date: 06.09.2019.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Contractual Teacher
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
– M.A in Education with a minimum of 50% marks secured from a Government recognized university.
– Must have Education as a major subject at degree level.
– B.Ed from Govt Recognized university.
Salary: Rs 14,330 per month Consolidated contract honorarium.
How to apply Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to bring all following documents on the following date for walk-in-interview:
– Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable and other testimonials, if any.
– A set of self-attested photocopy of original marksheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if available).
– 1 copy of recent passport size photograph.
– Identity Proof issued by Government Authority.
– No objection Certificate from concerned employer in case of applicant is working in any Governing Department/ Organisation/ PSU.
Walk in Interview date, time and venue:
Reporting Time: 07.00 am onwards
Venue: Oil India HS School Duliajan, Duliajan
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here.