Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited in short ONGC recently published a job news for the Class-I executive (at E1 level) in various disciplines viz. Medical, Security, Finance, Environment and Fire Services Disciplines in various 107 positions. (Advt. No. 1/2019). Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in ONGC Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 18.06.2019.
Table of Content
ONGC Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Medical Officer : 42 posts
2. Security Officer : 24 posts
3. Finance & Accounts Officer : 31 posts
4. AEE (Environment) : 01 post
5. Fire Officer : 09 posts
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 30 years.
Pay Salary: Rs. 60000 to 180000 per months.
• For Medical officer: MBBS (with valid registration with relevant Statutory Council/ Body)
• For Security Officer: Post Graduate Degree
• For Finance & Accounts Officer: Graduate Degree with ICWA/CA or MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks or PGDM (From IIM only) with minimum 60 per cent marks
AEE (Environment): Engineering Graduate in Environment Engg/ Environment Science or minimum 60% marks Or Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60 per cent marks with M.Tech/ ME in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science
• For Fire Officer: Graduate degree in Fire Engineering with minimum 60 per cent marks
Application Fee: Rs. 370/- to be paid by online methods. SC/ST/PWD/Ex.SM candidates are exempted from fee.
Apply method: Online.
How to apply ONGC Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to visit Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited website https://www.ongcindia.com to online application submission for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application from 29/05/2019 to 18/06/2019 only.
Start Date of online registration of application: May 29, 2019
Last date of online registration of application: June 18, 2019.
The start date for Offline Fee Payment: May 29, 2019
Last date of Offline fee Payment: June 19, 2019
Computer Based test (tentative): Last week of July (Exact date & Timing will be mentioned on the admit card)
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Online apply link – click here.