Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has released the official notification of DHE Assam PG Research Scholarship 2020. Students admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for this scheme. Interested candidates may apply online for this scholarship.
PG Research Scholarship Assam 2020 Details
Name of scholarship: PG Research Scholarship Assam 2020
Financial year: 2020-21
Awarding Authority: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Eligible Courses: LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar
Financial Assistance: Rs 500 to Rs 1000/- per month
PG Research Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e.U.G. & P.G).
2. Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2020-2021are eligible for the schemes.
1. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
2. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application(Bank Name, A/C Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
3. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
4. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
5. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
6. The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship to the effect that the entire scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he / she discontinues the research work / study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms and conditions of the award.
Value of PG Research Scholarship
1. For Ph.D: @ Rs. 1000/- per-month
2. For M.Phil: @ Rs. 700/-per month
3. For P.G LLM: @ Rs. 500/- per month
Assam PG Research Scholarship Application Form
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th October to 3rd 19th November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along-with all relevant certificates / testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th 23rd November, 2020 positively.
Steps to Apply for Assam PG Research Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application on online mode. Here is the basic steps to submit Assam PG Research Scholarship application form online:
* Scroll down, check Important Web-Link’s section.
* Click on Online Application Form.
* Official application portal will open.
* Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
* AT the end, submit your application and take a print out of acknowledgment receipt.
Documents to be submitted with PG Research Scholarship Assam 2020 Application Form
a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Mandatory).
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (Mandatory).
c. Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt.
d. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G).
e. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Important Dates of PG Research Scholarship 2020
* Starting date of submission of online application: 13th October 2020
* Last date of submission of online application: 3rd 19th November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here.
Online Application Form: Click Here.
Official Website: Click Here.