Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) published recruitment news for the post of 1110 Apprentice on a contractual basis. Interested applicants may apply online through the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited website.
Last Date: 20/08/2021
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Post: Apprentice
No of posts: 1110
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
# Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
# Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
# Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
# Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
# Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
# Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
# North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
# Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
# Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
# Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
# Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
# Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13 (Click here to know more about Meghalaya vacancy)
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
# Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
# Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
# Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
# HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
# Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
# Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
# ITI Electrical: (Full-Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
# Awaiting the results of their final examination.
# Not completed the 18 years of age
# Undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration.
# Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
# Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
# Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
# On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply online through the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) website http://www.powergrid.in/. Submit online application before 20th August 2021.
Follow the given steps:
- Scroll down to the Important weblinks section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
- Apply start from: 21-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2021
Important web links:
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Online apply link||21/07/2021|
|Visit official website||Click here|