The Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam recently published a job news for the post of Institutional Specialist in various position of State Project Management Unit, O/o the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam initially for a period of one year which will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project. Candidates can apply online for the post of PHED Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 13.08.2019.
PHED Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Institutional Specialist
Number of posts: 1
Place of posting: SPMU, Office of the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED
Education Qualification and Experience:
● BE/ B. Tech in any subject or Post Graduation in Management or Masters in Planning or Masters in Communication
● Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience in institutional development for rural /urban water supply/sanitation sector.
● In-depth knowledge of sector policy and practice, in particular, relating to NRDWP, SBM(G) programmes and its status in the State of Assam.
● Knowledge in areas like general management, change management, strategy formulation, planning, and capacity building is desirable.
● Experience of working in community based Rural Water supply and Sanitation Sector with external agencies like World Bank / ADB / UNDP / UNICEF etc., is desirable.
● The applicant must be computer literate and has to be well conversed with MS-Office package.
● Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Local Language.
Application fee: No
Apply method: Online
Job type: Government job
How to apply PHED Assam Recruitment 2019:
● Applications should be sent to [email protected]
● Last date of submission of application is 13th August, 2019.
● Application should consist of a cover letter, CV (not more than 2 pages), and application form as per the format shared in the detailed advertisement available in www.phewater.assam.gov.in
● Applicant should mention the name of post that they are applying clearly in the subject line.
• Last date for application submission – 13.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download advertisement – click here.