Application is invited from the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 138 Engineer Trainee vacancies in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/Computer Science disciplines through GATE 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 18/04/2023.
Table of Content
POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of post: Engineer Trainee
No of posts: 138 posts
- UR: 58
- OBC-NCL: 35
- SC: 20
- ST: 13
- EWS: 12
- Electrical: 83
- Civil: 20
- Electronics: 20
- Computer Science: 15
Eligibility Criteria of POWERGRID Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years as of 31.12.2022.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is as mentioned below.
- OBC/ NCL: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
# Course: Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) Electrical: Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical).
(ii) Electronics: Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Electrical Communication/Telecommunication Engg.
(iii) Civil: Civil Engineering.
(iv) Computer Science: Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Technology.
# Percentage of Marks: Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA
GATE Score: The candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023 and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2023 Organizing Body shall be considered.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM: Nil
- Others: Rs 500/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through online mode by visiting the official PGCIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for PGCIL Engineer recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of POWERGRID Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Online application submission starts on: 27th March 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 18th April 2023
Important Links of POWERGRID Vacancy
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|