Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant Professor in 4 positions. Candidates may apply offline in DHE’s prescribed format (available at college website www.pragjyotishcollege.ac.in) with Bio-Data including Phone No., E-Mail ID, address and copies of testimonials from HSLC for the following job vacancies in Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 4
- Bengali: No. of Post -1, Category: ST(P)
- Geology: No. of Post -1, Category: ST(H)
- Physics: No. of Post -1, Category: UR (PwD)
- Botany: No. of Post -1, Category: OBC/MOBC (PwD)
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/ 2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET (as mandatory requirements) / Ph.D. (in compliance with new UGC regulation, 2009) / M.Phil degree obtained on or before 10th July 2009 (candidates having M.Phil degree obtained from the off-campus center are not eligible).
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
– A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1997. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the SC/ST/ Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility.
– The eligibility marks of 55% and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure. The Candidate has to acquire all qualifications by the last date of submitting the application.
– All certificates of eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers / Publications etc. can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
– The employed candidates must submit the NOC from appointing authority.
– Candidates must have the Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local languages.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply Pragjyotish College Job 2020:
Interested candidates have to submit their Application accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Pragjyotish College payable at SBI, West Guwahati Branch. Those candidates who have applied earlier in response to the advertisement published in the newspapers on 14th July 2019 vide DHE Permission letter No. DHE/CE/Roster/91/2017/104 dated 11.07.2019 need not apply again.
The applications must reach the Principal & Secretary, Pragjyotish College within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last date for apply – 15 days
Important web links: