Puthimari College recently published a job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various three position. Candidates may send Applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam vide letter NO. DHE/PA/4/2017/24, dtd. 20-12-2017 (may be downloaded from the college website: (www.puthimaricollege.in) along with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the following job vacancies in Puthimari College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Puthimari College Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 3
- English: 01 post (Reserved for ST (H))
- Political Science: 01 Post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Assamese: 01 Post (Reserved for ST (P)
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure:
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum NO. AHE-407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement Of minimum eligibility condition Of NET/ SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept./ 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M. Phil/Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date Of interview and not beyond.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Puthimari College Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can submit their Applications accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor Of Principal Puthimari College, Soneswar, payable at SBI, Soneswar Branch, (IFSC- SBIN0007038) must reach the following address within 15 days from the date Of publication [13/09/2019] of this advertisement.
Application form send to:
Dr. Nityananda Kalita, Principal & Secretary, Puthimari College, Soneswar, Kamrup, Assam PIN- 781382.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 13.09.2019