PWD (R) Assam recruitment 2020 for the post of GIS Analyst in 3 positions engagement on purely contractual basis ii and when necessary for an initial period of 11 (eleven) months with funding from World Bank to work in PWD (Roads). Assam. Application invited for PWD (R) Assam recruitment for following job vacancies possessing requisite skills and qualifications as indicated below.
Last Date: 29.02.2020
PWD (R) Assam recruitment Details:
Name of Post: GIS Analyst
No of posts: 3 or less as approved by NRIDA
Required skills and qualifications:
1. Should have knowledge of GIS, be able to operate QGiS I ArcGis and prepare/modify /update shapefiles as and when required and compile from various sources such as satellite imagery/toposheets, reports, etc.
2. Should know operations such as buffer, spatial join and conducting geometry and topology checks.
3. Should be able to operate Google Earth and prepare KML files as and when required.
4. Experience in AutoCAD and GIS database management is a plus.
5. Should have knowledge of relevant IT software and Excel.
6. Should have more than 3 years of professional experience in GIS.
7. M. Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Tech) in Geo-Science / Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing and GIS / Geography / Earth Science
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/ to Rs.45,000/- per month fixed pay inclusive of all financial benefits depending upon skill and experience.
Get daily job alerts:
Details required for submission of application:
2. Passport size photograph,
3. Date of Birth,
4. Permanent Address,
5. Correspondence Address,
6. E-mail Address,
7. Educational Qualification (Class 10 onwards supported by certificates),
8. Professional Experience with duration in chronological order supported by certificates.
How to Apply PWD (R) Assam Job:
Interested candidates have to submit the application with the above details and supporting documents must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified date with subject as Application for GIS Analyst.
Further communication, regarding selection and interview, will be made through e-mail only at the ID provided by the applicant.
Undersigned reserve the right to cancel/modify the process at any time without assigning any reason based on the policy and direction of NRIDA, New Delhi and Govt. of Assam.
Last Date for application submission – 29.02.2020
Important web links:
Download official advertisement – click here.