Radha Govinada Baruah College in short R.G. Baruah College Guwahati recently published a job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various four position in the UGC pay Scale of Rs. 57700/- to 182400/- with Other allowances as per rule and as admissible from time to time. Candidates can apply Applications prescribed format (available in DHE website) with complete Bio-data (including contact number. Email ID) and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the following job vacancies in R.G. Baruah College Guwahati Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 05.09.2019.
R.G. Baruah College, Guwahati Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Assistant Professor in Political Science: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
2. Assistant Professor in Bengali: 01 (ST-H)
3. Assistant Professor in Hindi: ST (P)
4. Assistant Professor in English: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
Education Qualification: The candidates must have at least marks at the master degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidate belonging to SC/ ST/PWD category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/ SLET/SET conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by like SLET Commission.
The candidate having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement Of the minimum eligibility condition Of NET/SCET/SET. The selection will be made as per the latest guideline issued by the Higher Education Department, Govt Of Assam.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 38 (thirty-eight) years of age as on 01.01 .2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
Eligibility like M.Phil/ Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
* In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel With a NOC from the appointing authority/ employer.
* Without NOC the applications are liable to be rejected.
* The candidate must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local languages.
How to apply R.G. Baruah College, Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to send their application with relevant documents along with a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Non-Refundable) only drawn in favor of principal, R. G. Baruah College, Fatasil Ambari, Guwahati-25, payable at Guwahati, must reach the Principal, R. G. Baruah College on or before 4 PM. of 05.09.2019.
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
• Last date for application submission – 05.09.2019 till to 4 pm.
Important web links:
• Download advertisement – click here.