Raha College, Nagaon recently published job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various 3 position In the UGC 7th pay scale. Candidate may submit Applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates for the following job vacancies in Raha College Nagaon Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Raha College, Nagaon Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 3
- Economics: 01, Roster point no. 10, Reservation ST(H),
- English: 01, Roster point no. 13, Reservation OBC/MOBC.
- Education: 01, Roster point no. 21,Reservation OBC/MOBC.
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure:
As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE/407/2017/44, Dtd. 08/11/2018 With NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. The candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. The candidates must have 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 190′ Sept 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
Eligibility like Seminar Papers /Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates Permanent must have Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC Obtained from the concerned authority.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Online
How to apply Raha College, Nagaon Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit your Application accompanied with a nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, Raha College, Raha, Nagaon, payable at SBI Raha Branch (Code-2103) must reach the Principal, Raha College within 15 days from the date of publication [28/09/2019] of the advertisement.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 28.09.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.