Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published recruitment news for the post of 841 Office Attendant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 15/03/2021.
Table of Content
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Office Attendant
No of posts: 841
Location wise vacancy:
* Ahmedabad: 50
* Bangalore: 28
* Bhopal: 25
* Bhubaneswar: 24
* Chandigarh: 31
* Chennai: 71
* Guwahati: 38
* Hyderabad: 57
* Jammu: 9
* Jaipur: 43
* Kanpur: 69
* Kolkata: 35
* Mumbai: 202
* Nagpur: 55
* New Delhi: 50
* Patna: 28
* Thiruvananthapuram: 26
Pay: 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Age (as on 01/02/2021): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 .Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules .
* A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
* In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
* The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
* Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Selection Process of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
* OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
* SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
* Staff Candidates: Nil
* Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
Interested Candidates have to apply online through the RBI website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021.
Important Dates of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
* Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-02-2021
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-03-2021
* Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-03-2021
* Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-03-2021
* Tentative Date of Online Test: 09 & 10-04-2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.