Reserve Bank of India in short RBI recently published a job news on contract basis for ST candidates as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in One position with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries situated at Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, G.S.Road, Guwahati and Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Last Date: 15.05.2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Number of posts: 1 [ST]
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
6. The rate of remuneration and the duty hours are tabulated below:
a) Dispensary: RBI Officer’s Quarters Complex, G.S. Road, Christian Basti, Guwahati – 781005
Timings/ Duty Hours@: 06:30 hrs to 08:00 hrs (Monday to Saturday)
b) Dispensary: RBI Staff Quarters Complex, Zoo- Narengi Road, Guwahati – 781024
Timings/ Duty Hours@: 08:15 hrs to 09:45 hrs. (Monday to Saturday)
1. ₹ 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
2. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2019:
Candidates have to send application form offline by post for the following job vacancies. candidates should rea, Reserve Bank of India The Regional Directoria, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001 on or before May 15, 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an application in the prescribed format as at Annex –III. The application should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribed:-
“Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”
Application form send to address:
Reserve Bank of India The Regional Directoria, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001
• Last date for sending offline application form – 15.05.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement & application form – click here
• Visit official website – https://rbi.org.in