Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published recruitment news for the post of 241 “Security Guard” vacancy in various offices of the Bank. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 12/02/2021.
Table of Content
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Security Guard
No of posts: 241 [UR: 113, OBC: 45, SC: 32, ST: 33, EWS: 18]
Vacancy in Guwahati: 11
Pay: Rs 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years)
Eligibility Criteria of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
Age (as on 01/01/2021): Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
* In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure III).
* The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/01/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
* Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
* The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by valid documents.
Selection Process of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
* Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test.
* The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared.
* These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank.
* They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment
Interested Candidates have to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from January 22, 2021 – February 12, 2021.
Important Dates of RBI Security Guard Recruitment
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/01/2021
Closure of registration of application: 12/02/2021
Closure for editing application details: 12/02/2021
Last date for printing your application: 27/02/2021
Online Fee Payment: 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online Application: Click Here.