Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Assam Recruitment 2020 for the post of Secretary in one position on a regular basis from the retired officers belonging to Assam Civil Service of the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of Assam or above.
Last Date: 15/09/2020.
Real Estate Regulatory Authority Assam Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Secretary
No of posts: 1
1. The candidates must possess at least 15 years of experience in the State Civil Service and must be in the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of Assam or above.
2. The candidates should of maximum 62 years of age as on 1st September 2020.
3. The candidates should not have any financial or other interest with any real estate promoters. The candidate must furnish a certificate to this effect while applying for the post.
4. The pay package will be based on his last pay drawn minus basic pay on the date of his retirement.
5. Candidates should have basic knowledge of Computers.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Assam Job:
Applications should be submitted with their bio data mentioning their age, qualifications, experience etc addressed to the Secretary, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Assam, Institute of Town Planners, near Bodoland House, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara. Guwahati-781022 on or before 15th September, 2020.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.