Reliance Jio Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for the post of State Engineer Transport (Collector/ Metro) in the location of Transport Core, Guwahati, Assam. Candidates may send bio-data (online) for the following Reliance Jio Jobs in Guwahati.
Last date: N/A
Reliance Jio Guwahati Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Authority: Reliance Jio – Jio Digital Life
Advertisement Posted Date: 11/01/2020
Job Category: Telecom
Job Type: Private
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://careers.jio.com
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree.
Experience: Minimum 4 Years – Maximum 8 Years
Skills & Competencies: Hands-on experience in (OTN) ASON based optical transport network solutions & GPON based FTTx network solutions.
- Planning, Engineering, Deployment support, O&M of DWDM NLD collector and metro core networks in the circle and ensuring network KPIs, Links and services availability.
- Own Build Migration – Reviewing the OTDR & LSPM reports of the collector links and providing inputs to NHQ NPE TX for Links engineering (LER)Review Network Engineering documents (NDDs, etc.) and providing feedback and red-line as-built doc. submission.
- Coordination to ensure I&C and migrations to own build thro Planned events, successful testing and HOTO of the links and migration of services.
- Coordination with Circle IP team and NOC Provisioning for circuits patching and testing of the services and SOs processing 5. Following up with the circle fiber lead and construction team to ensure SPOF sections removed in NLD collector and metro core links.
- Coordinating with NOC and Field O&M team for quick fault rectification and resolution, RMA raising and tracking.
- Ensuring the implementation of periodic PM (Preventive Maintenance) schedules.
- Review of the availability of NLD Collector and metro links and Services and coordinating to ensure meeting network KPIs, follow-up for rectification of high loss spans, Analysis repeat eqpt. failures and remedial actions implementation POI network implementation and E1s testing and integration, capacity augmentation, etc.
Before applying candidates request to read the official advertisement from the Important weblinks section.