Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B Recruitment
Invited application from the Reserve Bank of India recruitment for Specialists in Grade B in 60 posts, interested candidate may apply online for the following post in Reserve Bank of India through RBI official website at www.rbi.org
Last Date: 07/09/2018
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Recruitment Details
Name of post: Specialists in Grade B
Number of posts: 60 (Sixty)
▪️ Finance : 14 posts
▪️ Data Analytics : 14 posts
▪️ Risk Modelling : 12 posts
▪️ Forensic Audit : 12 posts
▪️ Professional Copy Auditing : 04 posts
▪️ Human Resource Management : 04 posts
Educational Qualification (as on 1.08.2018):
1. Finance: 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
Desirable: CFA (USA), FRM, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Charter holder from Actuarial Society of India/ IFRS Certification from ACCA.
2. Data Analytics: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
3. Risk Modelling: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
4. Forensic Audit: CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI.
5. Professional Copy Editing:
a. Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
b. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
6. Human Resource Management: Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks.
Experience: At least three years work experience in respective fields.
Pay and salary in Reserve Bank Of India Grade B jobs:
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Age for Reserve Bank Of India Grade B New Recruitment
Candidate must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
Application Fee for RBI Grade B Recruitment
▪️ For General and OBC candidate – Rs, 850
▪️ For SC,ST and PwBD candidate – Rs, 100
Candidate have to RBI application fee using Debit/ Credit card and Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Apply methods : Online
How to apply Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Recruitment 2018
Interested candidate may apply for the following posts through Reserve Bank Of India official website at www.rbi.org. submit your online application before 7th September 2018.
Important dates for Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Vacancy
➡️ Online application submission start from – 17.08.2018
➡️ Last date for form submission – 07.09.2018
Important web links for Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Notification 2018
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|