Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notification regarding the refund of exam fee for the candidates who have appeared first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
RRB NTPC Exam Fees Refund Link 2021 Details:
Name of Post: NTPC (CEN 01/2019)
No. of Post: 35208 Posts
Recruitment Boards: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Guwahati, Indian Railway
Type of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT-1)
Date of Exam: 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021
Last Date for Update Bank Details: 31st August 2021 (23:59 hrs).
RRB NTPC Exam Fees Refund Notification:
1. As per Para No. 7.0 of CEN 01/2019, candidates who had appeared in the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases, are entitled to get the refund of their examination fee (which was Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex Service Man /PwBD /Female/Minority/EBC/ Transgender candidates and Rs. 400/- for others), after deduction of banking / service charges as applicable.
2. The applications have been received almost 02 years back and in the intervening period changes might have occurred in the account details of the candidates. During scrutiny, it is observed that a large number of payments were made from the same account number and Bank account details of many candidates are not available. Further, the IFSC codes of some banks might have been changed after recent mergers. Hence, it is necessary to confirm and take fresh details of bank account of candidates to remit the refund to correct beneficiaries.
3. Accordingly, an Update Bank Account Link will be provided on the official websites of RRBs which will be live from 11/08/2021, 10:00 hrs. to 31/08/2021, 23:59 hrs. SMS and Email will also be sent to these candidates ( who had attended the CBT-1 ) in their registered email id and mobile number to provide their correct Bank Account Details. One help menu will be provided to get any clarification or help in case of any trouble while submitting the bank details.
4. All Candidates who had appeared the CBT-1 are advised to provide their Bank Account details for getting the refund of exam fees. They are requested to ensure that the Bank Account Number, Name and IFSC Code entered are correct and check it carefully before submitting. It may be noted that modification of bank details after submission will not be possible.
5. The link for filling up of Bank Account details along with OTP (for login) will also be shared through SMS and Email to the registered mobile numbers and E-mail IDs of the candidates concerned.
6. Last date for submission of bank details: 31st August 2021 (23:59 hrs).
Important web links
|Fill/ Update Bank Details for Fee Refund||Click Here|
|Fee Refund Notice||Click Here|
|NTPC Advertisement||Click Here|