Steel Authority of India in short SAIL published job news for the Management Trainee in various 142 positions through GATE 2019. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in SAIL Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15.12.2019
SAIL Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of Post: Management Trainee
Number of posts: 142
- Mechanical Engineering: 66 +99 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 7 + 60 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 41 + 50 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 +20 posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 15 +21 posts
- Mining Engineering: 03 +16 posts
Education Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Salary: Rs 20600 to 46500 per month.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Online.
How to apply SAIL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to visit the Steel Authority of India website at www.sailcareers.com for online application submission. Submit your online application before
14th of June 2019 15.12.2019 Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Online reputation starts from –
- Last date for online registration –