Sapatgram College Dhubri recently published a job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various seven position.
Candidates can apply Applications in standard Format prescribed by DHE, Assam vide NO. DHE/PA/4/2017/24 dt. 20.12.2017 (may be downloaded from college website www.sapatgramcollege.org) along with complete bio-data and all supporting documents from HSLC onwards are invited for filling up the following sanctioned posts Of Assistant Professors.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Sapatgram College, Dhubri Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 7 posts
1. English: 02 posts One reserved for OBC and one reserved for ST (P)
2. Bengali: 01 posts Reserved for (OBC)
3. Political Science: 01 posts ( Unreserved)
4. Education: 01 posts (Reserved for OBC)
5. History: 01 posts (Reserved for OBC)
6. Assamese: 01 posts (Reserved for OBC)
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum NO, AHE.d07/2017/44 dated mandatory eligibility conditions. The candidates having Ph.D. Degree In accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation Of marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D., holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept/1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Related: Assam TET recruitment 2019
Age limitations: Candidates Should not be more than 38 years age as on 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD of candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
* In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Sapatgram College, Dhubri Recruitment 2019:
Candidates may summit their Applications accompanied with a non- refundable Demand Draft Of RS, 1500/-(Rupees one Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favor of Principal, Saptagram College, Sapatgram payable at UCO Bank, Sapatgram Branch Account NO. 04040100003620 (IFSC code: UCBA0000404) must reach the Office of the Principal, Sapatgram College, P.O. : Sapatgram, Dist- Dhubri, Assam PIN: 783337 Within 15 days from the date Of publication [28/08/2019] Of this advertisement.
• Last date for application submission – 15 days from 28.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Download application form – click here.