Sapatgram College, Dhubri published Recruitment news for the post of 6 Assistant Professor vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
Sapatgram College Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 6
1. English: 01 posts (Reserved for PwD, Roster Point No-1)
2. Bengali: 01 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point No-6)
3. History: 01 post (Unreserved, Roster Point No-7)
4. Economics: 01 post (Reserved for ST(H), Roster Point No-10)
5. History: 01 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point No-13)
6. Bengali: 01 (Reserved for SC, Roster Point No-22)
Eligibility Criteria of Sapatgram College, Dhubri Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No, AHE.407/ 2017/54 dated 25.11.2020 with NET / SLET / SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
The candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/ SET.
The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more 38 years age as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
– The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
– In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for Sapatgram College, Dhubri Recruitment
Applications accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand ) only drawn in favour of Principal, Sapatgram College, Sapatgram payable at SBI, Sapatgram Branch Account No.37225425878 (IFSC Code: SBIN0013090 and it must reach the office of the Principal, Sapatgram College, P:O- Sapatgram, Dist- Dhubri, Assam PIN- 783337 within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 06/12/2020] of this advertisement.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.