Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) published recruitment notification for the post of 116 Sub Inspector (Pioneer, Draughtsman, Communication & Staff Nurse Female) in Group – “B” Non – Gazetted (Combatised) & Non – Momisterial vacancy in Sashastra Seema Bal. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Sashastra Seema Bal website. Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/CombinedAdvt,/Sub-Inspectors/2020.
Last Date: 30 Days.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Sub Inspector
No of posts: 116
Post-wise vacancy distribution:
- SI (Pioneer): 18
- SI (Draughtsman): 03
- SI (Communication): 56
- SI (Staff Nurse/ Female): 39
10% posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
Educational Qualification for SSB Recruitment:
- For Sub Inspector (Pioneer): Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Sub Inspector (Draughtsman): 10th passed and ITI Certificate with 1-year certificate course or experience in AUTOCAD.
- For Sub Inspector (Communication): Degree in Electronics and Communication OR Computer Science OR Information Technology OR Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- For Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse/ Female): 10+2 in Science and 3 years Diploma in General Nursing having registration with central/ state nursing council with 2 years experience in a hospital.
- For SI (Pioneer): Upto 30 years
- For SI (Draughtsman): 18 to 30 years
- For SI (Communication): Upto 30 years
- For SI (Staff Nurse Female): 21 to 30 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay as per their category, The details are as given below:
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil
Payment mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for SSB SI Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online for Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector posts through the SSB official website “http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/”
Follow the given steps to apply SSB Recruitments:
- Scroll down to the Important weblinks section.
- Click on the “Online apply link”.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
# Date of publication of advertisement: 9th July 2021
# Starting date to apply online: N/A
# Last date to apply online: N/A
Important web links:
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online apply link||Coming soon|
|Visit official website||Click Here|