Application is invited from State Bank of India (SBI) published Recruitment news for the 8500 Apprentice vacancy under the Apprentice Act 1961. Interested & eligible candidates should apply online from 20.11.2020 to 10.12.2020 against the Advertisement No.: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07.
Last Date: 10/12/2020
Table of Content
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Post: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 8500 Posts
No. of Apprentice Vacancy in Assam: 90 Posts
Local Language for Assam: Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo
Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
District wise Training Seats in Assam:
North Cachar Hills-4
Duration of Training: Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Syllabus/ Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:-
(i) online written test, and
(ii) test of local language.
(i) Online written test: The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
* The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
* There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
* Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
* Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject.
* Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise.
* Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
* In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
(ii) Test of local language: The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice.
* For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
* For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
*Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How To Apply for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2020:
Candidates will be required to apply online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
* Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-11-2020
* Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-12-2020
* Last Date for Printing of Application: 25-12-2020
* Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of January 2021
Important web Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here