State Bank of India (SBI) has published recruitment news for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) posts on a regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 04/12/2020.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of post: Probationary Officer (PO)
No of posts: 2000 [SC:300, ST:150, OBC:540, EWS:200, GEN:810]
Pay: Rs 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit as on 01.04.2020:
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020.
Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment 2020
* Starting Date for Apply Online (Including Editing/ Modification) & Payment of Fee: 14-11-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-12-2020
* Last Date for Printing Your Application: 19-12-2020
* Date for Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
* Date for Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
* Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of Dec 2020 onwards
* Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 31-12 & 02, 04, 05-01-2021
* Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 3rd Week of Jan 2021
* Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 3rd Week of Jan 2021 onwards
* Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Mains: 29-01-2021
* Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
* Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
* Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
* Date for Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021