State Bank of India has released a notification for Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Details:
Name of scheme: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
No of posts: 5 [UR]
Duration: 2 years
Age (yrs.) As on 31.07.2020: 40
* Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
* Other Qualification(Preferred): Applicant should have made outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publications of papers/ articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given 1st preference.
* Specific Skills: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
Post Qualification Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
Pay: Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable. One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance/ international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee.
Selection Process: Shortlisting and Interview with presentation.
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Get daily job news:
How to apply SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
* ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
* LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES AT STATE BANK OF INDIA, CRPD, CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI: 15.10.2020