State Bank of India recently published a job news for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadrein State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in SBI.
Last Date: 03.05.2019.
Table of Content
SBI Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Number of posts: 8904 posts
Vacancy @ North East India:
• Assam: 300
• Arunachal Pradesh: 55+2
• Manipur: 10
• Meghalaya: 25+7
• Mizoram: 10+9
• Nagaland: 40
• Tripura: 10+18
Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Age limitations: : Candidates should not be less then 20 years and not more then 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive). Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Salary: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs 13075.00 (Rs 11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
a) The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the vacancy table against each state/UT).
b) The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process.
c) It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment.
d) Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
d) There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
1. SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General/OBC/EWS: Rs 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Apply method: Online
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2019:
Candidates may visit State Bank of India official website at – https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
– Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019 to online application submission for the following job vacancies in SBI. Submit your online application on before 3rd May 2019
• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019
• Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-05-2019
• Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-05-2019
• Last Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
• Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
• Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
• Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
• Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 10-08-2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Online apply link – click here.