Admit cards have been released for those who have applied for three years’ General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital, Duliajan for the session 2019-20.
School Of Nursing, OIL Duliajan GNM Course 2019
Name of course: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course 2019
Number of seats: 30 [UR: 17, OBC/MOBC: 5, SC: 2, ST: 5, PWD: 1 (OH)]
Entrance Test: The entrance test will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and shall be set from the course of class X covering:
(a) General English
(b) General Knowledge
(c) General Science
(d) General Mathematics
The duration of the test will be 02.00 hours and total marks will be 100.The questions will be in English language. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be considered for selection on provisional basis based on merit in the written test.
Table of Content
• Online Admit Card Download: 20/08/2019 onwards.
• Entrance Test: 01/09/2019 (Sunday).
• Declaration of Result: 10/09/2019.
• Likely date of Counselling and document verification: 20/09/2019 to 22/09/2019.
Important web links:
• Download admit cards – click here.